Lifeguard Certification Classes
American Red Cross Lifeguarding & Title 22 Certification Course
Learn how to effectively prevent and respond to water emergencies with the American Red Cross lifeguard training and certification course. This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to prepare you for a variety of scenarios in and around the water. With our lifeguard training, you will learn how quick response times and effective preparation are vital to being a lifeguard, while also understanding the crucial elements in helping to prevent drownings and injuries. In addition, you will earn CPR/AED for Lifeguards and First Aid for Public Safety Personnel (Title 22) certifications.
Prerequisites for lifeguard training include:
- Students must be at least 15 years old by the last day of class
- Students must pass a pre-course swimming skills test prior to taking lifeguarding courses
- Students must attend all class dates in the session.
* Those who fail to complete prerequisites and skills assessments will not be granted a refund.
|For Ages 15 & older|
Non-Resident fee-$250 Resident fee- $200
|Session 1||Monday - Friday||March 27 - March 31, 2023||9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Session 2||Saturday & Sunday||May 6 - May 14, 2023||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
American Red Cross Lifeguarding and Title 22 Re-Certification Course
This class is intended for current American Red Cross certified lifeguards whose certifications will be expiring or has expired no later than 30 days past the expiration date. In this course, students will briefly review course information and practice skills before testing. Proof of current certification must be presented on the day of the class.
Two options are available for students:
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED with Title 22,
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED without Title 22.
Proof of current certification in Title 22 must be presented on the day of the class for students wishing to recertify themselves in Lifeguarding with Title 22.
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate that is valid for 2 years.
* Those who fail to complete prerequisites and skills assessments will not be granted a certification or a refund.
|Saturday||April 15, 2023||9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||April 22, 2023||9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|