- City Services
- Community Services
- Enrollment in most activities and programs is limited.
- All fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Make checks payable to the City of Colton.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- All registrations for participants under 18 years of age require a signature of a parent or guardian.
- All registrations are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information on registration, please call (909) 370-6153
Refund / Credit Policy
Refunds, credit memos, or transfers to another program will be granted under the following conditions:
- Classes - All cancellations must be requested within 48 hours after the first class meeting (72 hours prior to the workshops) unless the class time has changed or the class is canceled by the department.
- Credits to an account will be processed by request.
- Please allow three weeks for a refund to be processed.
When a class is canceled due to insufficient registration or for other reasons, our office will notify you before the scheduled first meeting. If an alternate date has been set for the activity, you will have the option of transferring to that time period or receiving a refund. Refunds will be mailed.
By participating in these programs, you are giving permission to the City of Colton to photograph you or your children for use in future city publications (print or digital) and you or your children will not receive any compensation for such use.