Hotels & Lodging - Commercial Energy Efficiency Program
Colton Electric Utility will assist your hospitality business in energy efficiency upgrades. Hotels, Motels, and Inns are encouraged to apply.
The goals of this program are to; provide a comprehensive energy audit, proposal that provides energy-reducing measures and the savings calculations if installed, along with energy management recommendations.
- Must be a hospitality commercial business customer
- Customer MUST have an active account and at least 12 months of billing history at the current business address
- Applicants will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis, funding is limited
Terms & Conditions
- Business owner understands that they are approving Colton Electric Utility's third-party vendor to complete an energy audit and install the recommendations not to exceed $25,000. Any additional services needed are the responsibility of the commercial business owner.
- The business owner agrees that participating in the hospitality program is solely at the risk of the business owner. The City of Colton will not be held responsible for any actual or perceived damage caused or presumed to be caused by the hospitality program. The business owner further agrees that they will hold the City of Colton harmless for any actual or perceived damage caused or presumed to be caused by the hospitality program.
For more information on the program please contact Energy Services at 909-370-5561, or apply online.
150 S 10th Street
Colton, CA 92324
For more information, please call 909-370-5561 or send us an email.